Quality & Accreditation
Laverty Pathology is committed to providing the highest quality service to doctors and their patients. The management systems we have in place uphold the quality standards within our organisation and form the platform on which our commitment to continuous improvement is built.
This is assured through quality management principles of medical accreditation bodies as the basis of continuous performance improvement.
- An extensive internal Quality Control Program throughout all areas of testing.
- Participation in the continuous external Quality Assurance Programs of the Royal College of Pathologists (RCPA).
- Accreditation and compliance with Quality Managements Standards including Australian Standard (AS) 4633:2004 (ISO 15189) – Medical Laboratories – Particular requirements for quality and competence.
- Accreditation to Australian/New Zealand Standard (AS/NZS) 4308: 2001.
- Accreditation for specific areas of laboratory testing by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
- Our demonstrated technical competence is assured through accreditation by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA).
- Specialist Diagnostic Services Pty Ltd is committed to ongoing customer satisfaction and continuous quality improvement which form the basis of our organisational values.