Laverty Pathology is a key provider of high quality pathology services throughout metropolitan Sydney and regional New South Wales operating 24 NATA accredited laboratories and over 190 pathology collection centres. Laverty Pathology employs over 40 specialist pathologists and over 1800 staff including more than 600 scientific staff.
Laverty Pathology has a long history and vast experience in providing pathology services to a wide range of clients including doctors, hospitals, both public and private, as well as a large number of commercial clients including industry, correctional facilities and government institutions.
Commercial testing services available include:
- Pre employment Screening
- Employee Health Screening
- Executive Health Screening
- Occupational Health Screening
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Insurance Testing
The commercial and occupational health testing services offered by Laverty Pathology are tailored to meet individual clients' requirements.
Key areas of the commercial service that Laverty Pathology offers are:
- Collection of specimens is available via a network of over 190 pathology collection centres throughout metropolitan Sydney and regional New South Wales.
- On-site specimen collection for a group of employees can also be arranged;
- Competitive quotes for a wide range of tests;
- Customised pre printed pathology request forms;
- Rapid turnaround time of results;
- A wide range of reporting options including various report formats and electronic access via the internet;
- Ability to provide national quotations;
- Monthly invoices.