Laverty Pathology is one of Australia’s leading comprehensive medical laboratory and pathology services. We have the largest spectrum of pathology testing services and coverage of collection centres dedicated to meeting the needs of New South Wales and ACT doctors and their patients.
We are recognised for serving rural and regional communities with more laboratories and collection centre services in these regions than any other pathology provider in New South Wales.
Laverty Pathology in a Snapshot
- Specialist Pathologists available for consultation: 50
- Total Number of Scientific and Support Staff: > 1500
- Patients Served each year: ~ 4 million
- Patient Pathology Collection Centres: ~ 650
- Laboratory locations: 23
- Central Laboratory Location: Macquarie Park New South Wales
Laverty Pathology is part of the broader Specialist Diagnostic Services Pty Ltd network of specialist pathologist practices. Specialist Diagnostic Services is in turn part of the Primary Health Care Ltd group of practices, and as such, Laverty Pathology has the governance and support infrastructure that comes with being part of a top 100 ASX publicly listed entity.