We have an unquestioned commitment to quality in everything we do. We see this as key to our core value of partnering with our referring doctors to better each patient’s care.
Our facilities and services have obtained the highest level of accreditation available in Australia:
- Our demonstrated technical competence is assured through accreditation of our laboratory services by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA).
- An extensive internal Quality Control Program throughout all areas of testing.
- Participation in continuous external Quality Assurance Programs of the Royal College of Pathologists (RCPA).
- We have accreditation and compliance with Quality Management Standards including Australian Standard AS ISO 15189 – Medical Laboratories – Particular requirements for quality and competence.
- We have accreditation to Australia/New Zealand Standard AS 4308:2008 and AS 4760:2006 (Sec 2,4,5).
- We are the only Australian network with TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration 2013 Code of GMP and to TGO88) accreditation of a laboratory facility.
- We have compliance with Breath Samples: Australian Standard AS3547.
- Our pathologists retain Fellowship of the College and participate in ongoing professional development.