Laverty Pathology understands that connecting and delivering health information where and when it is needed is critical within today’s world of eHealth.
At Laverty Pathology we are able to ensure integration of your inpatients and outpatients pathology data with your electronic medical record - so that a permanent pathology record is held by the hospital embedded in its hospital information system i.e., Electronic Health Record Integration (EHR).
Laverty Pathology has:
- An established track record of EHR integration with over 100 major private and public hospitals including multi-location hospital systems
- The ability to integrate with all hospital systems including Cerner, Trakhealth, BossNet, McKesson etc.
- Significant proprietary IT platforms to enable efficient, secure and effective linkages with the hospital EHR
- Significant understanding and expertise in such integrations
- Fully compliant EHR systems to NATA standards where required in terms of data integrity and privacy
To enquire about what Laverty Pathology can do to improve integration of your pathology data with your hospital information system, please email us here or call 02 9005 7819.