Real-time results anywhere, anytime.
MedWay is a web-based application that gives you real-time access to Primary Health Care’s secure pathology lab database. Being a web-based browser means that no additional software needs to be installed on your computer to access results seamlessly.
As soon as the result is available at the laboratory, it will be ready to view via MedWay. This means you’ll have access to your patients’ results quickly, efficiently and securely.
If you already have a registered account with our Doctor's Portal, then simply log into the Medical & Professional Login section of this website, and follow the prompts to order your vaccines.
- Increased search functionality, including new filters
- Unique username and password
- Update your account details online
- View pending requests
- Print off hard copy reports in a familiar format
- View interactive charts
- View cumulative results
- Consolidate all your practice results into a single online database
- Include or exclude specific doctors at the practice
- Include or exclude doctors in practice in associated locations
- Group results from specific surgery locations into a single online database
- Group only results from specific doctors in your practice into a single online database
- Keep separate accounts for each separate location or alternatively consolidate all of your results from all of your surgery locations into a single online database.
To streamline the way you and your team access patients’ results in the future, simply register for access to the MedWay Portal here.