Patient Information & maps below
For advice on self-isolation in NSW
For advice on self-isolation in ACT
For locations & Times
If your GP has requested Coronavirus testing please wear a surgical mask and proceed to one of our Collection sites or drive-through collection centres.
Patient attends Collection location
- Drive-through only: Please DO NOT get out of vehicle at any time.
- Patients will need to show their ID, Medicare card and pathology request form if you have one
- If you do not have a request form we can organise one for you
- No booking required
- All ages are welcome including children
- We will collect the specimen (throat & nasal swab)
- No blood/urine will be collected at this site
- All results will be sent to the referring doctor
- Negative results will be available to the patient via SMS if consent and mobile phone number are provided